Total cost of ownership
Purchase price is only part of the total cost of ownership. Over the lifetime of your investment, operating costs can add up and ultimately reduce your competitiveness.
That’s why it is so important to choose the right product in the first place – one that is designed to earn you more by working harder for longer, and save you more by reducing operational costs to the absolute minimum. That product is a Keestrack.
How do we do this? With relentless focus to drive down costs in 4 key areas – fuel, wear parts, operations and maintenance.
How we save money
Our fuel-saving technologies could save you up to 70%.
Machines designed to minimise wear and a wear parts service you can rely on.
Fast set-up times and easy transport solutions reduce operational costs.
Remotely update all software, accurately plan maintenance and reduce your service time.
Keestrack are at the forefront of deploying fuel saving technologies such as load-sensing hydraulics and offering hybrid diesel / electric drive options – two great ways to reduce fuel consumption with no loss of performance. For example, our electric drive models can save up to 70% when connected to a mains supply.
At Keestrack we design our machines to minimize wear. For example, we use big pre-screens on our crushers that optimise product shape and therefore minimise the wear on the crushers. We also offer an extensive range of genuine wear parts that are high quality and optimised for peek performance, meaning when a part needs replacing it can be done so with confidence.
Keestrack machines are designed for easy access to make sure repairs can be done quickly and efficiently. For example, we use steel hydraulic lines wherever possible that offer better self-cooling properties, and are positioned to ensure they can be accessed easily if repairs are needed. We also offer enhanced serving and maintenance with the Keestrack-er telematics remote monitoring software that allows you to test and maintain your equipment from a distance .
We design all our products to be operational quickly, to work in ways that suit end-users, and that are integrated into our customers production systems. Some of the ways our products help to reduce operational costs include:
- All Keestrack jaw crushers benefit from hydraulic gap adjustment technology that help to avoid quality and loss of production issues by regulating the gap opening
- All Keestrack equipment can be controlled by a loading operator via a remote control system
- Keestrack machines do not need support legs and their set up is less than 30 minutes
- Due to the relative light and compact transport dimensions Keestrack machines are easy and fast to transport which means more production time
- Ability to track while producing to save time
- Smart sequential auto start/ stop from remote